For the 1st time in history the combined European Benelli clubs will organise the World Benelli Weekend on the 3rd and 4th of August. The place of this international event will be Rehburg – Loccum in the North West of Germany. The International Benelli Clubs want to invite all Benelli enthousiasts to gather for this event and enjoy the program which will be unique in its kind. For one weekend the city of Rehburg – Loccum will be transferred into Benelli city as we will be invited to the Benelli museum of Wilfried Blothe owning one of the largest Benelli collections in the world. Alongside the Benelli Museum the large 17th century Schäferhaus will be transferred into a „Benelli home“ exposing Benelli motorcycles specially brought togehter for this event.
To offer visitors to enjoy the complete weekend a camping place alongside the Schäferhaus is open from Friday 2nd of August till Monday 5th of August. For those who prefer a more luxury overnight stay, Rehburg – Loccum offers various Hotels and B&Bs. The organisers are glad to help you with bookings.
(Please click this Link here to visit the site of Rehburg- Loccum, on the left side you have the posibility to choose "Ferienwohnung" or "Privat Zimmer" which are both rooms/ places from privat persons. You can also choose "Hotel's und Gasthöfe" if you want to order any hotel room to stay in for the WBW.)
Friday 2nd of August
- Arrival of Benelli enthousiasts at WBW Camping *1
Saturday 3rd of August
- Arrival of Benelli enthousiasts at WBW Camping
- Opening of Benelli Museum and Schäferhaus
- Test rides on Benelli triples, BN600 and mono’s
- Benelli Clubstands – documentation – books - merchandise
- Exhibition of Maserati motorcycles
- Exhibition of Benelli Sei racers and one offs
- Exhibition of Benelli photo’s and Benelli movies
- Photoshoot of largest Benelli Sei collection in the world
- Scenic Tour to Steinhuder Meer
- Offering of Benelli parts at special prices
- Arrival and welcome of RAID participants
- Evening BBQ followed by Live music
Sunday 4th of August
The Exhibitions in the Benelli Museum and the Schäferhaus will be
open all day to the public, you always wanted to see the Demharter Sei, the 1970s Savemo versions, plus a line up of all ever produced Six cilinder versions from the 1st 750 to the latest 900, this is the place to be.
No only historic, alongside the new Triples and BN600 there will be special versions of the Tornado and TnT exposed.
For those who want to ride their bikes there will be a guided tour to the Steinhuder Meer with a boattrip to the Castle "Wilhelmstein" in the middle of the lake. A visit to the lake side Eelsmokery including tasting can be enjoyed prior to a scenic return trip to Rehburg.
The passionates of Technics are invited for a tour to nearby Wunstorf to visit the Juncker Aircraft Museum.
Further during the day we will have:
- Attendance of international Benelli VIPs
- Benelli photo gallery and Benelli movies
- Benelli WBW gift
- Evening dinner for registered guests *1